20 Red Cups, 16 fl oz (gibt's bei uns in der American Party Box oder individuell!)
2 Ping Pong Balls (gibt's bei uns in der American Party Box oder individuell!)
2 or 4 players
Beer Pong Setup: Use cups filled with water to clean your ping pong balls (here in blue)
Beer Pong Techniques: Throw the ball in an arc, use a straight shot or let the ball bounce.
1. Set up the Red Cups for your beer pong game like shown in the picture.
2. Fill each cup with beer to the second mark on the cups and decide who's starting.
3. Take turns tossing the beer pong ball into the other team's beer cups. The ball may bounce before landing in the Red Cups.
4. When a beer pong ball successfully lands in the opponent's beer cup, the opponent must drink the beer from the cup. The cup is then removed from the game.
5. The first player to remove all of their opponent's beer cups – wins.
Tip: If the beer pong ball falls off the table, dip it into a Red Cup filled with water to clean it.
Rearrange the Red Cups periodically after Red Cups have been removed to make it easier to hit the Red Cups.
1 deck of cards (gibt's bei uns in der American Party Box oder individuell!)
Beer or other drinks
1. Fill some alcohol in a few Red Cups.
2. Deal each player one card.
3. On the count of three, everyone flips their cards over. If any two people have the same card, then each must point at the person that they have a match with and yell "clown".
4. Whoever says it first gets to watch the other take as many drinks as designated for being the slowest.
5. If a person points at a person who does not have a match or if he/she says anything but the word "clown", then they must drink 3 drinks.